Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quick Update

Ive been too exausted to post an update, but i'll do a quick one.
I LOVE my new job. today was my 3rd day. I'm being kept VERY busy, but so far i enjoy it. The people are friendly, and it's a nice atmosphere.
I explain more about what i do some other time, not much in the mood to now.

rich DID go for his interview, and they were very interested in him, but it would be a huge paycut for him, so he chose not to. So, he's stuck at Inframap for now.

De'von had his 1st Baseball game yesterday, and did AWESOME. he DEFINETLY hit the best hit of the entire game (i'm not lying, ask dad)
I got a few pics, and i took video of him up to bat, but the camera died RIGHT when he hit the ball :-(
and unfortunately i need to buy batteries so i can't upload any of that now.

anyway, off to do some housework. thats all folks!

2 comments:

PMH said...

Way to go De'von!!!

Sorry Richard!

Keep it up Lisa!

What video was Karen watching? I want to see it too.

PMH said...

Oh yeah...someone on our forum from London wants to marry you. Crazy guy!