Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What the hell!

I figured that since my eldest sister Cheryl has a blog, and next eldest sister Karen has a blog (in Australia, you showoff!) then what the hell, I want a blog too!!
Unfortunately, my life isnt fun-filled all day with my kids at home, and i'm not in Australia, so my posts won't be as "interesting" as theirs.....BUT, i'm sure i can find a way to make my life more interesting, no?

Working at my boring job all day keeps me pretty busy, but that doesnt mean i'm not trying to pursue my passion for design and photoshop.
ive been actively putting my resume out there. ive been trying to find somewhere in the art field, that maybe i can start off as admin, and work my way up when they see my skills in photoshop and design.

~Lisa

6 comments:

Dad said...

I wanted to be the very first to comment on your new blog. Show me the photoshop pictures.

Lisah0822 said...

sweet, thanks dad :-)
havent done much lately with work, sickness, everything else, but ive got a few things i did i could add (at home)

PMH said...

So, "photoshop girl" where is the banner you said you would do for me?

Unknown said...

haven't done it yet ma, i will do it this weekend, i promise. ok? i'm usually too tired after work.
and sorry, i havent responded yet, but i would like you to email me a few of your favorite pieces of jewlery so i can incorporate it into the design.
:-)

PMH said...

I was just kidding Asil.

Karen said...

Hello from Australia! w00t!