Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bored bored bored!!!!

I have no motivation to even work now, lol. i find myself surfing the web more then i should be (oops...)

nothing much to report, so i will just report random stuff.

Thursday- De'von has a play. i will make sure to post pics and video of it.

Friday- i have decided i am calling out for good friday, and stacy and i are going to see "Shutter"

Saturday- probably just clean up, and put our closets back together (we had to empty both our closets so verizon could install FIO in all the apts. now we have tons of storage lying around the house.)

Sunday- EASTER. Dinner at dads

Monday- The day i GIVE MY 2 WEEKS NOTICE!!!!!



APRIL IS AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH

3 comments:

PMH said...

I liked your last format of your blog better! Did you ever think what would happen if your boss or people from your job ever read your blog?

Tell your baby sister that I am so upset with her. She never calls me and I only find out about her buying a condo with her friend from a blog!!

Lisah0822 said...

ok, changed template ma. better?
no, i dont worry about them reading it. and if they DID, oh well!! lol

StacyBlake said...

Tell your mother that I am sorry. I am a horrible person, and I should have called her. And that I will call her tonight.
Also, GET THE BUNKBEDS FROM JEAN