Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ok, more details about the job

I start April 7th. I will be doing somewhat similar to what i'm doing now. I will be using Autocad AND Photoshop. It is a temp job (i believe for 2-3 months). After the temp period, i get their benefits, which are REALLY good benefits compared to this craphole i'm in now. I will be getting $1 more an hr then i make at current job, but after the temp is up, that is likely to go up.

Richard is SUPER excited for me. He wishes he could give his 2weeks too. I will have to get temporary insurance until my temp time is up, hopefully it won't be TOO expensive...but at least its only for a couple months.

The company seems like a really nice and laid back company. i got a very good vibe from the place. and its not too much further away, its about 10mins down rte 130 north (in Dayton).

My stomach already has butterflies. i'm very nervous about starting another job. i will have been at this job 7 years in May.

ok, gotta end this post. i am at work ya know!! ;-)

EDITED TO ADD A VIDEO ABOUT MY NEW JOB, TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED

2 comments:

StacyBlake said...

CONGRATS LISA LIS!!!!

PMH said...

Congratulations - again - my little Peanuts! You are going to do just great. But I didn't need to see that boring video, ya know! ;-p