Monday, March 3, 2008

About the Hot wheels car

Sick sick sick!! been sick for 2 weeks now. hopefully it will be over soon.

to those of you who are curious as to why i used the blog title "its my hot wheel's hot rod car", well, the only other person who would know would be karen. when we were little, "we" had this certain hot wheels car (exactly like one pictured). the back wheels raised up and down. for years we "argued" over who's car it was. i was 100% sure it was/is mine, and she was 100% sure it was her's.

well, just to let you all know (especially you karen). i have that car RIGHT in front of me. so it IS mine :-p

what's funny is that 2 days after i created and named this blog, i found that car we argued for years over, lol.
don't believe me karen? proof is in the picture, heh heh!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Karen said...

I can't believe you stole my car while I am in Australia. That is just the lowest of the lows.

Unknown said...

heh heh heh....
its not yours, its MINE. always has been and always will!! :-p

PMH said...

You know what they say...possesion is 9/10 of the law.

So Asil, how did the interview go?

Unknown said...

havent recieved a call about it yet :-(

StacyBlake said...

I will have you know that I too know what the hell you are talking about! I may have been little, but I was very intuitive! I heard EVERYTHING! I remember your childish fights over that dumb car.
Karen,I will steal it back. Don't worry.
I can't promise that I will give it to you though.

Lisah0822 said...

in your DREAMS stacy